Talabalar uchun FAQs
What is Erasmus+?
Erasmus+ is the European Union's program for education, training, youth, and sport. It offers students, teachers, and staff from higher education institutions in Europe and beyond the opportunity to study, teach, or train abroad for a period of time.
What does the National Erasmus+ Office in Uzbekistan do?
The National Erasmus+ Office contributes to the following overall objective: to improve the relevance, effectiveness and impact of the Erasmus+ and Tempus programmes in Uzbekistan.
Specific activities of the National Erasmus+ Office:
• Promote and disseminate all information regarding the Erasmus+ programme; organise conferences, seminars, information days, and other actions and events to promote the Erasmus+ programme and to exploit its results;
• Advise, inform, and assist potential applicants; organise information/contact meetings, and seminars for potential applicants;
• Assist potential applicants in the search for national or foreign partners;
• Assistance to higher education and other institutions involved in project implementation;
• Promote inter-project cooperation, enhance synergy between projects and exchange of best practices;
• Supporting policy dialogue, maintaining contacts with experts and local authorities, monitoring policy developments
• Support and coordinate the activities of the National Team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs);
• Promote and disseminate information regarding other EU programmes, activities, and initiatives in the field of higher education;
• Advertise the Erasmus+ programmes' events on the website and social networks, in the promotional material, and in the information campaign.
When can I come to the National Erasmus+ Office for the consultation?
Regrettably, the National Erasmus+ Office in Uzbekistan does not provide individual consultations. However, the NEO team conducts online consultations and takes part in educational fairs. You can ask your questions during these events or send them to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
What kind of programs does Erasmus+ have for bachelor’s degree students?
Erasmus+ offers the International Credit Mobility (ICM) program to bachelor’s degree students, which includes study mobility, traineeship mobility, and volunteering mobility. Through study mobility, students can study at a higher education institution in European country for a duration of 3 to 12 months. Traineeship mobility provides students with the chance to gain work experience in a company or organization in another European country for a period of 2 to 12 months.
If you are interested in participating in the Erasmus+ ICM program, we recommend that you contact your home institution’s International Relations department to obtain more information about the application process.
Where can the Erasmus+ Mundus scholarship programs list be found?
The Erasmus+ Mundus scholarship programs list can be found on the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters (EMJM) Catalogue website:
The EMJMD Catalogue is updated annually and lists all the Erasmus+ Mundus Joint masters that are currently open for applications. To find a program that is right for you, you can filter the list by country, subject area, and other criteria.
Each EMJMD program has its own eligibility criteria and application process. You can find more information about each program on the EMJM catalogue website.