The National Erasmus+ Office contributes to the following overall objective: to improve the relevance, effectiveness and impact of the Erasmus+ and Tempus programmes in Uzbekistan.
Specific activities of the National Erasmus+ Office:
• Promote and disseminate all information regarding the Erasmus+ programme; organise conferences, seminars, information days, and other actions and events to promote the Erasmus+ programme and to exploit its results;
• Advise, inform and assist potential applicants; organise information/contact meetings, seminars for potential applicants; assist potential applicants in the search of national or foreign partners; assistance to higher education and other institutions involved in project implementation; promote inter project cooperation, enhance synergy between projects and exchange of best practices;
• Supporting policy dialogue, maintaining contacts with experts and local authorities, monitoring policy developments
• Support and coordinate the activities of the National team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs);
• Promote and disseminate information regarding other EU programmes, activities, initiatives in the field of higher education;
• Advertise the Erasmus+ programmes' events on the website and social networks, in the promotional material and in the information campaign.