Erasmus + Programme Guidelines
Erasmus+ Programme Guide
The Erasmus+ Programme Guide is essential to understanding Erasmus+. It provides participating organisations and individuals a comprehensive list of opportunities supported by the programme.
The document provides information on
• the priorities of the programme
• the actions supported
• the funding available for different actions
• detailed information on participation
How to read the Programme Guide?
The Programme Guide has four main parts:
• Part A offers a general overview of the Programme. It gives information about the objectives, priorities and main features of the Programme, the participating countries, the implementing structures and the overall budget available. This section is addressed to those who wish to have a general overview of the scope and the structure of the Programme.
• Part B provides specific information about the Actions of the Programme that are covered by this Guide. This section is mainly addressed to those who are interested in knowing more in detail which types of projects are supported by the Programme.
• Part C gives detailed information on procedures for grant application and selection of projects, as well as the financial and administrative provisions linked to the award of an Erasmus+ grant. This section is addressed to all those who intend to submit a project proposal under the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme.
• Part D provides a glossary of useful terms.